It doesn't matter to me. The issue is making sure the info is up to date,
especially if calendar invites are used. Also, I really wish we could discuss
stuff via email or discussion forum first. My preference has and continues to
be for Discourse. But I think we are trying to have too complex of discussions
in too short of a period. Or we make great progress, but we have to do it again
because a key person was not on the call. I wish we'd move up to the 21st
century a bit 😉. And no, I'm not gonna use bot to monitor irc.

Best,

Ash

Sent from my iPhone