From: Tianhongbo [mailto:hongbo.tianhon...@huawei.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2017 01:46 AM
To: Jose Lausuch
Cc: 'TECH-DISCUSS OPNFV'
Subject: [dovetail]L3VPN for dovetail area

Hi Jose:

As you mentioned, there will be discussion about the more detail of the L3VPN
with L3VPN team to check if the L3VPN can be included in the dovetail area now.

There are some requirements from the dovetail wiki page:
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/dovetail/Dovetail+Test+Case+Requirements

Look forward to your reply.

Best regards

hongbo