Hi SDNVPN and Fuel teams,

I am trying to do a Fuel virtual install. This is not documented in the Fuel
docs, but I was referred to the doc
http://artifacts.opnfv.org/sdnvpn/colorado/docs/userguide/feature.userguide.html#preparing-the-host-to-install-fuel-by-script
 by Jose.

I have some questions about the description in that doc:
Installation of required packages
The doc refers to the following packages being needed:

-          Which are essential?

-          What updates are needed for Danube (in which Ubuntu Xenial is the
standard for jumphosts)? I got the following errors for example:

E: Unable to locate package libpq-dev
E: Package 'qemu-system' has no installation candidate
E: Unable to locate package tightvncserver
E: Unable to locate package virt-manager
E: Unable to locate package sshpass
E: Unable to locate package fuseiso
E: Unable to locate package genisoimage
E: Unable to locate package blackbox
E: Unable to locate package xterm
E: Unable to locate package python-git
E: Unable to locate package python-oslo.config
E: Couldn't find any package by glob 'python-oslo.config'
E: Couldn't find any package by regex 'python-oslo.config'
E: Unable to locate package libffi-dev
E: Unable to locate package libxml2-dev
E: Unable to locate package libxslt1-dev
E: Unable to locate package libffi-dev
E: Unable to locate package libxml2-dev
E: Unable to locate package libxslt1-dev
E: Unable to locate package expect
E: Unable to locate package python-netaddr
E: Unable to locate package p7zip-full

sudo apt-get install -y git make curl libvirt-bin libpq-dev qemu-kvm \
                        qemu-system tightvncserver virt-manager sshpass \
                        fuseiso genisoimage blackbox xterm python-pip \
                        python-git python-dev python-oslo.config \
                        python-pip python-dev libffi-dev libxml2-dev \
                       libxslt1-dev libffi-dev libxml2-dev libxslt1-dev \
                       expect curl python-netaddr p7zip-full

sudo pip install GitPython pyyaml netaddr paramiko lxml scp \
                 python-novaclient python-neutronclient python-glanceclient \
                 python-keystoneclient debtcollector netifaces enum

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T