Hi,

The recommended list contains some packages which can be spared. For
instance, virt-manager is a graphical tool and you can just do everything
using virsh.

Also, the "-r" switch is corrected in the SFC documentation, for instance:

http://artifacts.opnfv.org/sfc/colorado/3.0/docs/
installationprocedure/index.html

Duplicating documentation is always a bad idea. Also, the entry Fuel
documentation did not help me achieve a successful deployment. But you are
on the right path now. Thank you Ericsson Team for contributing the CI
pipeline, by the way.

Take care because some days ago Python setup tools was broken in Ubuntu
14.04. Update your sources first.

Regards,

Pau