Hi all,

I submitted an OPNFV Summit talk proposal titled "CORD in OPNFV" with the
abstract below. This will be a new set of scenarios that we intend to bring to
OPNFV starting with the Euphrates release, at least the planning phase. I'd be
happy to have discussions on this with anyone that is interested in supporting
this effort, and especially with a background in CORD projects and components
e.g. XOS. As noted below, we will bring CORD to OPNFV as a "black box"
solution, and not as discrete components, so experience and support in the area
of XOS, CORD service design/deployment, etc will be very helpful as we work to
integrate the CORD VNFs and evolve toward a common VNF package/blueprint model
with other OPNFV reference platforms.

I've started a topic on https://techdiscuss.opnfv.org/ for this:
https://techdiscuss.opnfv.org/t/cord-in-opnfv-scenarios/90

The OpenCORD project has delivered a number of deployable, usecase-specific NFV
platforms based around many of the same core platform components integrated
into OPNFV reference platforms, including OpenStack and ONOS. OPNFV in contrast
has established a strong program focused on continuous integration/deployment
(CI/CD) and testing of generic (usecase-independent) reference NFV platforms.
As OPNFV extends these generic reference platforms with full VNF lifecycle
automation capabilities, the time is perfect for the OpenCORD platform variants
(M-CORD, R-CORD, E-CORD, A-CORD) to be supported under the OPNFV CI/CD and
testing program. This will also support the LF goals for project infrastructure
convergence, enabling cross-project CI and optimizing resource infrastructure
efficiency. This talk will introduce the plan and roadmap for OpenCORD support
in the OPNFV Pharos, CI/CD, FuncTest, and Dovetail programs.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T