Hi all,

I submitted an OPNFV Summit talk proposal titled "ONAP in OPNFV" with the
abstract below. I'd be happy to discuss goals, content, and co-speaker
suggestions for this talk (it's currently proposed as a talk, not panel).

I created a techdiscuss topic
https://techdiscuss.opnfv.org/t/onap-in-opnfv-summit-talk-proposal/91 where we
can have the discussion.

With the launch of the ONAP project, OPNFV will now be able to integrate a full
VNF lifecycle automation framework which has been deployment-tested and is
supported by several major service providers. This talk will unpack the ONAP
architecture and components, relate them to existing OPNFV projects such as
Copper, Models, VES, and Barometer, and introduce a roadmap for ONAP
integration into OPNFV.

Benefits to the Ecosystem: OPNFV will benefit from integration of a
market-tested automation system as part of OPNFV reference platforms. Service
provider and vendor alignment on the goals for such automation systems will
significantly improve progress toward key goals such as VNF Portability and
Full Lifecycle Automation.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T