From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of SULLIVAN,
BRYAN L
Sent: Wednesday, April 12, 2017 22:47 PM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [Pharos] Bandwidth expectations for OPNFV Pharos
labs

Hi all,

We are building out our own Pharos labs (finally!) and need to know what the
typical expectations are for the load that the external gateway will experience
during the CI/CD phase, in which a lot of packages etc may be pulled from the
net, or during Functest in which other things may be pulled. Do we capture any
stats on network usage during CI/CD/Functest runs? This info would be very
valuable to document if not.

Also, to reduce the bandwidth, are there are specific recommendations/guides as
to how to setup a local package proxy/cache? If possible, we would prefer to be
able to do this without reconfiguring how it works for the different OPNFV
installers.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T