Hi,
Good topic! I’ll be happy to join.
Cheers,
Uli

From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Christopher
Price
Sent: Wednesday, 17 May, 2017 12:19
To: Julien; TECH-DISCUSS OPNFV
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [pharos] Pharos heterogeneous build practice
discussions at the developer event in beijing

Hi Julien,

Great that you could join!

I don’t think this is the right forum for a discussion on lab as a service.
LaaS is more focused on enabling development environments in our infrastructure
whereas this BoF will talk about needed equipment build practices in carrier
networks.

/ Chris