OPNFV TSC Members:

Sorry for the short notice, but earlier today the Linux Foundation IT team
has been made aware of a high priority security issue (see
https://access.redhat.com/security/vulnerabilities/stackguard) and need to
apply package errata and perform systems reboot as soon as possible.  We
tentatively scheduled 1-hour window on June 24th @01:00 - 02:00 UTC for
this work, but if the TSC agrees, we'd like fix this sooner.

I realize the timing is not ideal as people are working on Danube 3.0, but
two options I'd like to propose are 22:00 - 23:00 UTC on June 21st or June
22nd.

Could I ask the TSC members to send your votes on the following as soon as
possible?

   - Do you approve an earlier security fix window? (Y/N)
   - If you answered Y above, are you OK with June 21st, June 22nd, or are
   you OK with either?

Thanks,

Ray