Hi,

Following up on the discussion about how to build our Docker images, I started
a trial with Trevor Bramwell with automated builds on Dockerhub for some of the
new Functest Docker images:

https://hub.docker.com/r/opnfv/functest-core/builds/

https://hub.docker.com/r/opnfv/functest-smoke/builds/

https://hub.docker.com/r/opnfv/functest-healthcheck/builds/

It triggers a build after the corresponding repository in Github (mirror) has
new code. Basically, whenever a new patch is merged on OPNFV gerrit and synched
with Github.

There is currently a small limitation in the OPNFV Dockerhub account: it can
build only 1 image at a time, but we can change that up to 5 or more parallel
builds by requesting an account upgrade to LF. You can see the pricing plan
here:

https://hub.docker.com/account/billing-plans/

We could use this to avoid load on our build servers, use them for something
else and of course stop maintaining docker builds in OPNFV.

I would like to know your opinion on that.

Thanks,

Jose