From: "Beierl, Mark" <mark.bei...@dell.com>
Date: Thursday, July 20, 2017 at 9:19 AM
To: "Alec Hothan (ahothan)" <ahot...@cisco.com>
Cc: Fatih Degirmenci <fde...@gmail.com>, Jose Lausuch
<jose.laus...@ericsson.com>, "opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org"
<opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>, test-wg <test...@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] OPNFV Docker builds on Dockerhub account

Hello,

The decision in the Test WG meeting today was to write up our different
proposals with pros/cons and take it to the Infra WG for the decision to be
made there.  I have started a wiki page [1] for review and for everyone to add
their ideas and comments.  Please edit or mark up the page with your feedback.

[1] https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/INF/Multiple+Docker+Images+Per+Project

Regards,
Mark

Mark Beierl
SW System Sr Principal Engineer
Dell EMC | Office of the CTO
mobile +1 613 314 8106<tel:1-613-314-8106>
mark.bei...@dell.com<mailto:mark.bei...@dell.com>

On Jul 20, 2017, at 11:09, Alec Hothan (ahothan)