Thank you Sridhar for nomination.

Thank you Ray. Yes, I humbly accept the nomination.

Thank you
Bin

From: opnfv-tsc-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tsc-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Raymond Paik
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2017 1:02 PM
To: Sridhar Gaddam <sgad...@redhat.com>
Cc: opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org; opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tsc] [opnfv-tech-discuss] [announce] Opening nominations
for Committers-at-Large TSC & Committer Board elections

Thanks Sridhar...

Bin, do you accept the nomination?

Ray

On Wed, Sep 6, 2017 at 12:59 PM, Sridhar Gaddam
<sgad...@redhat.com<mailto:sgad...@redhat.com>> wrote:

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 11:12 PM, Raymond Paik
<rp...@linuxfoundation.org<mailto:rp...@linuxfoundation.org>> wrote:
All,

I'm kicking off the nomination process for Committers-at-Large TSC (electing 5
members) plus the Committer Board (electing 1) elections.

The list of eligible committers who can run for & vote in both elections are
posted here, and I want to encourage all eligible committers to nominate
community members who can represent the OPNFV technical community in both the
TSC and the Board.  Self nominations are also welcome.   As I mentioned earlier
in the week, I hope to see a diverse group of community members represented--in
terms of geography, gender, projects,  service providers/vendors, etc.--in the
nominations.

Nominations should be posted to opnfv-tech-discuss & opnfv-tsc mailing lists by
5pm Pacific Time on September 8th (Friday).  You are welcome to reply to this
email or if you're sending out a separate note, please include phrases like
"Committer Board nomination" or "Committer-at-Large TSC nomination" in email
subjects.  In nomination statements, please list the following information:

  *   Which election (TSC vs. Board) the nomination is for
  *   Name of the nominee
  *   Organization
  *   A brief description of nominee's qualifications

​I would like to nominate Bin Hu, AT&T, for the Committer-at-Large TSC
election. @Bin has demonstrated his dedication and leadership to the maturity
and success of the community. He has been organizing and leading the weekly
technical discussion to review project proposals and other topics, help
stakeholders solve issues and other aspects of community. He is the organizer
of OPNFV Bay Area User Group and has been promoting OPNFV in various events.
Being the PTL of IPv6 project, @Bin has been leading the group to collaborate
with sister groups and upstream communities (e.g. OpenStack and ODL) and
deliver the results. His leadership, collaboration effort within community,
upstream projects, and detailed working knowledge of OPNFV will add great value
to TSC.

​

As nominations are accepted, I will add them to this
page<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__wiki.opnfv.org_display_DEV_Nominees-2Bfor-2B2017-2BElections&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=6qPcDOqMgwf1K_r6YIIHhw&m=paj8uaO6v9Shle-EywAXjoWfU0ASpNQ-ZBV4k9NoJ7A&s=knRsDUXXmRmYHv9NBhPNTo9_R4jkwvTc9TYXf0GJWDE&e=>.
  There will be separate Condorcet ballot for these two elections, and they
will be sent out by September 11th.

Thanks,

Ray