From: opnfv-tsc-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tsc-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Raymond Paik
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2017 8:43 PM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org; opnfv-...@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tsc] [announce] Opening nominations for Committers-at-Large TSC
& Committer Board elections

All,

I'm kicking off the nomination process for Committers-at-Large TSC (electing 5
members) plus the Committer Board (electing 1) elections.

The list of eligible committers who can run for & vote in both elections are
posted here<http://Eligible%20Committers%20for%20Elections>, and I want to
encourage all eligible committers to nominate community members who can
represent the OPNFV technical community in both the TSC and the Board.  Self
nominations are also welcome.   As I mentioned earlier in the week, I hope to
see a diverse group of community members represented--in terms of geography,
gender, projects,  service providers/vendors, etc.--in the nominations.

Nominations should be posted to opnfv-tech-discuss & opnfv-tsc mailing lists by
5pm Pacific Time on September 8th (Friday).  You are welcome to reply to this
email or if you're sending out a separate note, please include phrases like
"Committer Board nomination" or "Committer-at-Large TSC nomination" in email
subjects.  In nomination statements, please list the following information:

  *   Which election (TSC vs. Board) the nomination is for
  *   Name of the nominee
  *   Organization
  *   A brief description of nominee's qualifications
As nominations are accepted, I will add them to this
page<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/Nominees+for+2017+Elections>.  There
will be separate Condorcet ballot for these two elections, and they will be
sent out by September 11th.

Thanks,

Ray