Hi all,

Whoever is working on any OCL scenarios for Danube or Euphrates, please let me
know the status of that work, e.g. which scenarios are deployable, and what is
the latest build that is deployable. We had not been actively testing with OCL
but it is a key part of our AIC (AT&T Integrated Cloud) platform, and I need to
be sure that it's included in OPNFV supported scenarios. So though we are not
the technical experts that would develop the scenarios, we would like to work
with whoever is, to test the scenarios and ensure that they are supported in
Dovetail asap.

Looking forward to any advice on this.