+Ray, Tim, Aric

Thanks, Alec.

Containers have emerged as a release vehicle, organically and informally,
within projects, rather than from the OPNFV project level.  So, we don't
currently have processes for containers.  We still need to better
understand how and where containers are being used within OPNFV and what
process is necessary to support the community in their use.

David