From: "cedric.olliv...@orange.com" <cedric.olliv...@orange.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 24, 2017 at 7:32 AM
To: Brandon Wick <bw...@linuxfoundation.org>, Georg Kunz
<georg.k...@ericsson.com>, "Alec Hothan (ahothan)" <ahot...@cisco.com>
Cc: opnfv-project-leads <opnfv-project-le...@lists.opnfv.org>,
opnfv-tech-discuss <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [opnfv-project-leads] [release][euphrates]
MS11 - tag repos

Hello Alec,

Our Functest containers are not built by releng (we are still waiting for
updates).

I have configured docker automated build settings to build latest, euphrates,
stable and opnfv-X.Y.Z tags.

Please see previous mail threads on Docker automated builds or travis-ci for
more details.

Have a good day,
Cédric

---- Alec Hothan (ahothan) a écrit ----

The download page is much improved - Thank You!

However, some projects are still missing the euphrates docker containers in
dockerhub while some others have it.

Example of projects that have containers with tag “opnfv-5.0.0” available in
dockerhub: functest, qtip…
Examples of projects that do not have: bottlenecks, nfvbench, storperf….

The releng script to build them was modified last week but I still don’t know
how to trigger the opnfv-5.0.0 builds.
Perhaps the releng, functest and qtip teams can explain how they built their
release images?

As I suggested, the container build should be triggered by pushing the release
tag but this requires a patch in the Jenkins jobs.

Thanks

   Alec