Brandon, shall we use links for git repositories?  e.g. for Fuel, a link to the
git repository instead of the command “git clone https://git.opnfv.org/fuel
<https://git.opnfv.org/fuel>” …

It is no very consistent with the docker images, as they can be also pulled
using a command “docker pull opnfv/functest…”

I think providing just the link to the repository is enough, users know how to
clone it.

Thanks,
Jose