Container4NFV team,

Your project is currently out of compliance, since I have not seen your
release plan for Fraser.  To avoid being removed from the Fraser release,
please do the following immediately:

   1. Please complete your project's release plan.  OPNFV does not have
   specific release plan requirements, however, here is a suggested template
   that you may use if you wish.
   2. Complete the release plan summary and link your release plan in the
   appropriate field.
   3. If you are a scenario owner, or you depend on scenarios for
   deployment, please add your scenario(s) to the scenario status page.
   - Note that I removed questions about scenarios from the release plan
      summary because I thought that they were redundant, so please make sure
      that you add your scenarios to the scenario summary page.

David

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 7:11 PM, 贾玄 <jiax...@chinamobile.com> wrote:

> Hi Container4NFVer:
>
>        I am glad we have released E release, Thanks for you hard work,
> especially Ruijing and JackChan. In addition, thanks amar’s contribution
> for NGVS.
>
>        In the F release, I need to know how you can take participate in
> container4nfv if you didn’t attend the weekly meeting. Please reply this
> email. Tell me your thought.
>
>        The initial F plan is https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/container4nfv :
>

> VPP-DPDK+CI(Vagrant Installer)(ARM)
>
> Joid-ovs-dpdk (Intel)
>
> OCI gap (China Mobile)
>
> Finaize the and actualize the architecture ananlzis (Nokia)
>
> Tacker support  (China Mobile)
>
> Containerized VNF (China Mobile)
>
> Yardstick (JackChen)
>

>        BTW, as the principle of https://wiki.opnfv.org/
> display/DEV/Committer+Removal , if there’s no record in
> https://gerrit.opnfv.org/gerrit/#/q/project:container4nfv  or the related
> container things on yardstick or functest in the last 6 month.. I am sorry
> we may start to remove the inactive committer.
>
>        Thanks
>

> Xuan Jia
>
> Project Manager
>
> Big Data & IT Technology Research Center China Mobile Research Institute
>
> 32 Xuanwumen West Street, Xicheng Distirct, Beijing 100032, China
>
> Mobile: (+86) 13811000575 <+86%20138%201100%200575>
>
> E-mail: jiax...@chinamobile.com

*David McBride*
Release Manager, OPNFV
Mobile: +1.805.276.8018