发件人: David McBride [mailto:dmcbr...@linuxfoundation.org]
发送时间: 2017年11月8日 1:11
收件人: Xuan Jia <jason.jiax...@gmail.com>
抄送: 贾玄 <jiax...@chinamobile.com>; lijun_1...@126.com; Heikki Mahkonen
<heikki.mahko...@ericsson.com>; Wassim Haddad <wassim.had...@ericsson.com>;
Amar Kapadia <akapa...@aarnanetworks.com>; prasad.go...@nxp.com; Trevor Tao
<trevor....@arm.com>; Sriram Rupanagunta <srupanagu...@gmail.com>; TECH-DISCUSS
OPNFV <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
主题: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [container4nfv]Need your action in F release

Just noticed that the links weren't in my message.  Here are the steps with the
links:

1.      Please complete your project's release plan.  OPNFV does not have
specific release plan requirements, however, here is a suggested template
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Suggested+Release+Plan+Template>  that
you may use if you wish.
2.      Complete the release plan summary
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Summary+of+Release+Plans+for+Fraser>  and
link your release plan in the appropriate field.
3.      If you are a scenario owner, or you depend on scenarios for deployment,
please add your scenario(s) to the scenario status page
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Fraser+Scenario+Status> .

*       Note that I removed questions about scenarios from the release plan
summary because I thought that they were redundant, so please make sure that
you add your scenarios to the scenario summary page.

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 8:11 AM, Xuan Jia <jason.jiax...@gmail.com