From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Aaron Smith
Sent: Monday, November 27, 2017 6:37 AM
To: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [barometer] weekly meeting

11/21/17 --

  Small crowd :)
  Welcomed a new attendee from the ARMBAND project.
  Container discussion
      How are the Barometer containers going to be distributed?
      Docker hub
      Contact Fativ about access
   Need to be careful about the underlying OS and available and assuming what
packages are available.  Install guide should be detailed and include
installation of any required rpms, libraries, etc…  For example, Ubuntu / MOSS
vs. Ubuntu ISO.  How to handle kernel versions?

Agenda for tomorrow:

More discussion on containers, VES, etc...

Aaron

--

AARON SMITH

SENIOR PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER, NFVPE

Red Hat

<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__www.redhat.com_&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=ML-JPRZQOfToJjMwlJLPlcWimAEwMA5DZGNIrk-cgy0&m=KGNFH2ulYHexpHiZBjrMVlElF-irXzw2lkDJENvu6vE&s=zj6bdbP1GMP77eq5qEdnycizsMUhuBpf3SMTte6T6B4&e=>

314 Littleton Rd, Westford, MA 01886

aasm...@redhat.com<mailto:aasm...@redhat.com>    M:
617.877.4814<tel:617.877.4814>
[https://www.redhat.com/files/brand/email/sig-redhat.png]<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__red.ht_sig&d=DwMFaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=ML-JPRZQOfToJjMwlJLPlcWimAEwMA5DZGNIrk-cgy0&m=KGNFH2ulYHexpHiZBjrMVlElF-irXzw2lkDJENvu6vE&s=_j-QPESz9SFm6Z_pLNJx5-TI4lhAK3ZcpSpQ0UQFSR0&e=>