Hi Arif:
    Container4NFV has finished some yardstick test work in the last
release. For e2e test, we are still working on it, as it brings some big
changes in functest. And what can i help you ?
    Thanks

Xuan Jia

Project Manager

Big Data & IT Technology Research Center China Mobile Research Institute

32 Xuanwumen West Street, Xicheng Distirct, Beijing 100032, China

Mobile: (+86) 13811000575

E-mail: jiax...@chinamobile.com