python-openstackclient is already included in the file of
upper-constraints.txt(
https://git.opnestack.org/cgit/openstack/requirements/plain/upper-constrains.txt)
 which is used in functest/core dockefile.

and i notice that all the other clients(nova,neutron,cinder.etc) are installed
except opnestack client.

In addition. in my opinion openstack client is a common requirement for all
feature projects.

尚小冬 shangxiaodong

原始邮件