Hi,

As we discussed last test working group weekly meeting, we want to do test
resources aggregation.
We plan to offer a new friendly web portal which contain all existing test
resource and more functions.

I have a broad classification as bellow:

1.       Data analysis

a)         Reporting(existing, For release)

b)         Bitergia(existing)

c)         Grafana(existing, For detailed test results)

d)         ......(maybe we can develop more tools to show our detailed test
results)

2.       Test working group information(What information you want to see from
test working group? Test working group event? Event of each project?)

3.       Tools of each project(Need each project member to complete)

4.       ......(waiting for you to improve)

This email is aim at collecting requirements for test resources, so if you have
any idea about classification, existing tools(such as reporting), new functions
you want, please do not hesitate to comment here.
As Gabriel said, he will create a new wiki page for test resources collection,
so you can also comment there.

@David, @Tim, can you repeat your advice about reporting here? I will try my
best to implement it.
@All, all requirements, advice, comment are welcome~:)