Hi Jack

Eventually, we hope all the installers push their deployment results to
TestAPI, in the current stage, we just leverage Daisy to have a try and
find a common framework to achieve that, we will promote it to other
installers soon after it works.

In terms of Jenkins id, almost all the installers leverage muti-job to
manage deployment and drive test projects. there is an entry job to control
all the jobs, such as daisy-os-nosdn-nofeature-ha-baremetal-daily-master
<https://build.opnfv.org/ci/job/daisy-os-nosdn-nofeature-ha-baremetal-daily-master/>,
maybe we can leverage the combination of the Jenkins job and build_id
daisy-os-nosdn-nofeature-ha-baremetal-daily-master_185
<https://build.opnfv.org/ci/job/daisy-os-nosdn-nofeature-ha-baremetal-daily-master/185/>(or
jest the Jenkins job) to link to the Jenkins. As for naming, instead of
'Jenkins' I would recommend using 'Job_name', because, in zuulv3, Jenkins
will be discarded, but the job idea will be left(maybe in some other way)

For the status show, if only show the last and latest *one* iteration,
simple pass/fail is fine, or else multi-results will be included, I don't
recommend that. Personally, my suggestion is either integrate last one
iteration into last x iterations, all use statistics to show the results,
or separate into two pages: the current status(simple pass/fail) and the
history statistic status(8/9/10).

For Functest health check, Sure, Functest reports per execution result per
test case separately, we can get them from TestAPI, there's no problem with
that. But for health check actually includes 3 test
cases(connection_check/api_check/snaps_health_check), we need to cope with
that carefully.

BRs
Serena