From: OPNFV Helpdesk via RT [mailto:opnfv-helpd...@rt.linuxfoundation.org]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2018 1:16 PM
To: SULLIVAN, BRYAN L (BRYAN L) <bryan.sulli...@research.att.com>
Subject: [OPNFV Helpdesk #52339] AutoReply: Wiki appears somewhat broken

Greetings,

Your support ticket regarding:
        "Wiki appears somewhat broken",
has been entered in our ticket tracker.  A summary of your ticket appears below.

If you have any follow-up related to this issue, please reply to this email.

You may also follow up on your open tickets by visiting
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__rt.linuxfoundation.org_&d=DwIDaQ&c=LFYZ-o9_HUMeMTSQicvjIg&r=ML-JPRZQOfToJjMwlJLPlcWimAEwMA5DZGNIrk-cgy0&m=vmy-99xIqnwxpcONrq_mwZxXeF83IM8ZQp8trrBoVDE&s=HPWf61WqgfOx8nUAe9j8zwDXahitzhu9O3DTJFybAp8&e=
  -- if you have not logged into RT before, you will need to follow the "Forgot
your password" link to set an RT password.

--
The Linux Foundation Support Team

Something has happened to the wiki:

  *   It required login and when that was completed, it threw an error
indicating a Java version check failed
  *   The rendering is different, e.g. the base font has changed, the menu
buttons at the top now wrap (and have no border), ...

Looks like some upgrade/config had some unintended side-effect.

Thanks,
Bryan Sullivan | AT&T