From: opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss-boun...@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Aric Gardner
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2018 7:21 AM
To: Fatih Degirmenci <fatih.degirme...@ericsson.com>
Cc: opnfv-tech-discuss <opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [releng][security][infra] Anteater
Improvements

Hi Faith,

Regarding your comments on reproducibility and traceability.

If we are not blocking ips, which I agree with Bryan is heavy handed
from a practical perspective. Perhaps ant eater could create a report
of external sources per repository, and then exit 0.

The developers could then be alerted to our concerns.

Gerrit Comment or email to ptl:

"Hi $project developer" Here are external ips connected to your build.
{list goes here}
If any of these sources should go offline, your builds will no longer
be reproducible or traceable.
Please consider this carefully. If you need a file hosted, contact
helpdesk and they will be happy to put in on artifacts.opnfv.org

Or something like that..

-Aric