Hi Trevor,
 Has the ericcson-build4 server configuration changed recently?  It appears
that dpdk is no longer available for builds.
Barometer builds have been failing the last few days with errors suggesting
that DPDK is no longer installed.

Any ideas?

Aaron Smith

--

AARON SMITH

SENIOR PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER, NFVPE

Red Hat

<https://www.redhat.com/>

314 Littleton Rd, Westford, MA 01886

aasm...@redhat.com    M: 617.877.4814