Hi,
 The Barometer project requires a DPDK >= 16.08.  It looks like the version
has reverted recently.

 dpdkevents. . . . . . no (DPDK version < 16.07)

Any ideas on what to do?

Aaron

--

AARON SMITH

SENIOR PRINCIPAL SOFTWARE ENGINEER, NFVPE

Red Hat

<https://www.redhat.com/>

314 Littleton Rd, Westford, MA 01886

aasm...@redhat.com    M: 617.877.4814