Hello,
Yes, we can easily take that rule into account.If I'm not wrong, the
issue is just about adding 1 upper-case char here.
It should work already if you rename all testcases in testcases.yaml.

The only issue is more or less about the Functest version
selected.Dovetail is far away from Functest and (if I'm not wrong) I
haven't seen any OPNFV Installer Fraser run for a while.
Thank you for the report,Cédric