From: opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org
[mailto:opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org] On Behalf Of Cedric OLLIVIER
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2018 2:15 PM
To: louie long <yl...@biigroup.cn>; opnfv-tech-discuss
<opnfv-tech-discuss@lists.opnfv.org>
Subject: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [functest][dovetail] The issue of project
user random password

Hello,

Yes, we can easily take that rule into account.
If I'm not wrong, the issue is just about adding 1 upper-case char here.
It should work already if you rename all testcases in testcases.yaml.

The only issue is more or less about the Functest version selected.
Dovetail is far away from Functest and (if I'm not wrong) I haven't seen any
OPNFV Installer Fraser run for a while.

Thank you for the report,
Cédric