(+86) 13810659120

From: qihuiz
Date: 2018-11-21 20:22
To: fuqiao; beth.cohen; adrian.peret; julienjut; haojingbo; gergely.csatari;
ildiko; paul-andre.raymond; trevor.cooper; cristina.pauna; xiaohua.zhang;
Bob.Monkman; deepak.s; asayeed; Tina.Tsou; klaus.mehler; periyasamy.palanisamy;
hu.jie; kliu; wanglu; pvaanane; fanyamei; glenn.seiler; huang.shuquan;
adrien.lebre; pierre.lynch; pj; valentin.boucher; kan.hong; claudio_serra; acm;
viktor.tikkanen; simple_hlw; kailun.qin; mark.beierl; manuelbuil87
CC: opnfv-tech-discuss; opnfv-tsc; edge-computing
Subject: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [edge cloud] H release plan
Hello Edge Cloud Team,

I've updated the edge cloud Hunter release plan. Please go to check if  it's
proprate. And we will discuss about the plan during our next meeting on
Wednesday, Nov. 28.
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/EC/H+release+plan
https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/SWREL/Edge+Cloud+Release+Plan+for+OPNFV+Hunter

Best,