Just a friendly reminder, edge cloud meeting is about to start in 40 minutes.

look forward to see you then~~

China Mobile Research Institute
(+86) 13810659120

From: zhaoqi...@chinamobile.com
Date: 2018-12-11 17:14
To: zhaoqi...@chinamobile.com; fuqiao; beth.cohen; adrian.peret; julienjut;
haojingbo; gergely.csatari; ildiko; paul-andre.raymond; trevor.cooper;
cristina.pauna; xiaohua.zhang; Bob.Monkman; deepak.s; asayeed; Tina.Tsou;
klaus.mehler; periyasamy.palanisamy; hu.jie; kliu; wanglu; pvaanane; fanyamei;
glenn.seiler; huang.shuquan; adrien.lebre; pierre.lynch; pj; valentin.boucher;
kan.hong; claudio_serra; acm; viktor.tikkanen; simple_hlw; kailun.qin;
mark.beierl; Manuel Buil
CC: opnfv-tech-discuss; opnfv-tsc; edge-computing
Subject: Re: Re: [opnfv-tech-discuss] [edge cloud] bi-weekly meeting reminder
Sorry guys, links in the previous email are not working, please use the
following two:
H release plan discussion details:
https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/edge_cloud_meeting_minutes
StarlingX action vote: https://zh.surveymonkey.com/r/6FBQMTF