Hi all,

With this email I would like to inform you that today was my last day to OPNFV
and Intracom Telecom in general. I would like to thank you all for the
cooperation and hope to see you again in the future.

For Dovetail related topics you can try to reach out either Dan or Panos (cc).
In case anyone is interested in contacting me, my personal email is the
following: katsaoun...@gmail.com <mailto:katsaoun...@gmail.com>

I wish OPNFV community all the best!

Kind regards,

Stamatis

Stamatis Katsaounis
Software Engineer

Software Development Centre
______________________________________
Intracom Telecom
19.7 km Markopoulou Ave., Peania, GR 19002
t:   +30 2106677689
 <mailto:mok...@intracom-telecom.com> mok...@intracom-telecom.com
 <http://www.intracom-telecom.com/> http://www.intracom-telecom.com/

JOIN US

MWC Shanghai

26-28 June
Shanghai, China

GITEX Technology Week

6-10 October

Dubai, UAE

MWC Los Angeles

22-24 October

Los Angeles, USA

Futurecom

28-31 October
Sao Paulo, Brazil

AfricaCom

12-14 November
Cape Town, South Africa

MWC Barcelona

24-27 February 2020

Barcelona, Spain

The information in this e-mail message and any attachments are intended only
for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential.
If you have received this transmission in error, and you are not an intended
recipient, be aware that any copying, disclosure, distribution or use of this
transmission or its contents is prohibited. Intracom Telecom and the sender
accept no liability for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer
system that may occur while using data contained in, or transmitted with, this
email. Views or opinions expressed in this message may be those of the author
and may not necessarily represent those of Intracom Telecom.