Based on a discussion in the Test Working Group today I have added this
proposed un-conference topic on testing. We are looking for volunteers to help
lead the discussion, please consider adding your name and creating awareness
with other LFN communities that may be interested.
https://wiki.lfnetworking.org/display/LN/Open+Networking+Summit+North+America+2019+-+Un-conference+Topic+Proposals

Detailed Description: OPNFV has developed significant functional and
performance test assets including frameworks, tools, methods, test cases and
test data. For an overview of the OPNFV Test Ecosystem refer to
https://docs.opnfv.org/en/stable-gambia/testing/ecosystem/overview.html. The
significant investments in OPNFV test projects and related activities could be
leveraged by other LFN projects that require testing of integrated upstream
ingredients and platforms. This discussion is to brainstorm about how to reuse
existing work and artifacts so that we do not reinvent proverbial wheels in
this arena. All ideas and input are welcome!

/Trevor