Hello PTLs and Community,

Following TAC Infra WG's recommendation of the path of infrastructure evolution
[1], and TAC's discussion on May 22nd [2], TSC discussed this topic at our TSC
meeting on May 28th.

According to OPNFV TSC Meeting on May 28th [3], OPNFV TSC "AGREED: The TSC
agrees with the recommendation from the TAC infra WG and will investigate how
best to implement the recommendation within OPNFV."

We are starting the effort of investigating the implementation and transition
plan. We will set up experimental repos in GitHub, and experiment project's
integration with CircleCI there. Some experts who already have experimented in
TAC Infra WG, e.g. ONAP CLAMP, FD.io VPP, etc., will be able to help us.

For those projects or anyone who are interested in participating in this
experiment, please contact me directly.

Thank you and have a great weekend.
Bin

[1]