Team,

Per the schedule
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/2019+TSC+and+TSC+Chair+Election+Schedule+of+Activities>
approved by the TSC earlier this year, the active contributor list
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/2019+Consolidated+Contributions> has
been published.  Per the community election procedure
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/Community+Election+Procedure>, the list
will be available for review until June 21 at 5 p.m. (Pacific) by project
PTLs.

In accordance with the election procedure, nominees to the TSC are
qualified by having a contribution count of 20 or more on the active
contributor list. However, an individual who scores less than 20 may become
eligible to be nominated if an OPNFV PTL makes a request
<https://wiki.opnfv.org/display/DEV/PTL+Input+Request+to+Active+Contributor+List>
on their behalf.  TSC nominations will begin on June 14, in accordance with
the approved schedule.

Note that the active contributor list contains 116 names.  This is
approximately half of what it was one year ago.  For this reason, we will
consider reducing the size of the TSC at the next TSC meeting on June 11.

David

--
*David McBride*
Release Manager, OPNFV