Fu Qiao - Getting community engagement is very important to producing good
outcomes, especially in roadmaps. I've populated an etherpad with the current
roadmap contents <https://etherpad.opnfv.org/p/OPNFV_Roadmap> and will ask
others to use that for development. The next roadmap discussion is not in a
favorable time for your timezome. I will create more review cycles after
the first of the year that are better for your attendance.
Thanks,
Jim