Hi Hui and all,

When I went through the documents of IETF#96,I noticed that this draft has
raised a interesting requirement in China Mobile of E2E deployment interface to
a multiple VPNs composed infrastructure, such as L2+L3 network. So the
interface could make the service fulfillment and management more easy.
Is my understanding right?

I do believe this interface and its model are indeed helpful for operators to
simplify operations and management.
And I still have some questions need to be discussed and aligned with you and
experts in email thread.

1.While referring to another draft at same meeting <<service model explained>>
(https://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-wu-opsawg-service-model-explained-03.txt),
I believe the above E2E deployment interface should be position between service
orchestration and  network orchestration(Figure 3).
That mean it’s a internal interface in one operator and it acts not only to
implement the customer facing model (i.e. L3SM),but also to maintain, monitor
and diagnose the end to end PE-based VPN services crossing multiple
technologies deployed network.
Is it right? and should this interface need to support VPN service which maybe
cross multiple operators?

2.Actually I’m new guy in IETF, so I’m not sure if there are existing works in
IETF which could instruct or modeling the interface/E2E-view to manage a
multiple technologies composed network, which I believe very common in
operator’s deployment while still need to provide simple E2E service experience
to their customers. Maybe we can improve something here. So if experts here
have more background, please help me. Thanks.

3.As I understand this interface/model should be internal in operators, so I’m
not sure if there any other operators are interested it and need a IETF RFC?

Thanks.

Regards,
Richard Chen

________________________________

华为技术有限公司 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
地址:深圳市龙岗区坂田华为基地 邮编:518129
Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
Bantian, Longgang District,Shenzhen 518129, P.R.China
http://www.huawei.com
________________________________
本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁
止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中
的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!
This e-mail and its attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI,
which
is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any
use of the
information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total
or partial
recipient(s) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify
the sender by