On 12/7/16 01:36, Zhoutianran wrote:
Hi All,

In Seoul, we got enough interest on the In Situ OAM work and positive
response on related drafts.
So this email starts a formal poll for adoption the following I-Ds.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brockners-inband-oam-requirements-02.txt
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brockners-inband-oam-data-02.txt
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-brockners-proof-of-transit-02.txt

To be efficient, we have the poll for three I-Ds in one thread. But you
can give your opinion on each of them. And the result is per I-D.

The question is:
Do you think that the WG should adopt all or some of these drafts?

Yes, I support adoption of these drafts. I think that perhaps PoT might fit better in opsec, but I have no strong objection to having all the work here.

It would be helpful if you could indicate whether you have read the
drafts. If "yes", would you like to review the drafts and help to
improve the drafts? If "no", it is important that you provide reasons.

I have and I would be willing to help review.

Joe