On 19 Jul 2017, at 4:15, Adrian Farrel wrote:

Hi,

I was unable to be in OPSAWG on Tuesday because I was chairing I2NSF at that
time.

Obviously, Qin did a fabulous job presenting the slides.

Were there any issues or discussions that should be brought to the list?

Qin mentioned the point about potential overlap with the model classification draft in netmod, as well as a augmentations to classification draft that are in your draft. I commented — as the one that brought up the point about these modifications to you — that I am okay with how things are in the service model draft now.

Still, I think Qin wanted to make sure the group did not have any other sticking points with respect to the two documents.

Joe