Thank Joe for good summarization on where we are. We authors believe this draft
is ready to go for WGLC now and like to solicit final review which can be
addressed in LC. Thanks.

Sent from HUAWEI AnyOffice
发件人: Joe Clarke
收件人: adrian;
抄送: opsawg@ietf.org;
主题: Re: [OPSAWG] Progress with draft-ietf-opsawg-service-model-explained
时间: 2017-07-19 10:44:50

On 19 Jul 2017, at 4:15, Adrian Farrel wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was unable to be in OPSAWG on Tuesday because I was chairing I2NSF
> at that
> time.
>
> Obviously, Qin did a fabulous job presenting the slides.
>
> Were there any issues or discussions that should be brought to the
> list?

Qin mentioned the point about potential overlap with the model
classification draft in netmod, as well as a augmentations to
classification draft that are in your draft.  I commented ― as the one
that brought up the point about these modifications to you ― that I am
okay with how things are in the service model draft now.

Still, I think Qin wanted to make sure the group did not have any other
sticking points with respect to the two documents.

Joe