De : internet-dra...@ietf.org [mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org]
Envoyé : jeudi 12 octobre 2017 16:02
À : Qin Wu; Senthil Sivakumar; BOUCADAIR Mohamed IMT/OLN; Suresh
Vinapamula; JACQUENET Christian IMT/OLN
Objet : New Version Notification for draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-06.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-06.txt
has been successfully submitted by Mohamed Boucadair and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang
Revision:       06
Title:          A YANG Data Model for Network Address Translation (NAT)
and Network Prefix Translation (NPT)
Document date:  2017-10-11
Group:          opsawg
Pages:          78
yang/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-yang-06
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-opsawg-
nat-yang-06
Diff:           https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-opsawg-nat-
yang-06

Abstract:
    For the sake of network automation and the need for programming
    Network Address Translation (NAT) function in particular, a data
    model for configuring and managing the NAT is essential.  This
    document defines a YANG module for the NAT function.

    NAT44, Network Address and Protocol Translation from IPv6 Clients to
    IPv4 Servers (NAT64), Customer-side transLATor (CLAT), Explicit
    Address Mappings for Stateless IP/ICMP Translation (SIIT EAM), and
    IPv6 Network Prefix Translation (NPTv6) are covered in this document.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of
submission

The IETF Secretariat