Hi Tianran,

I have two concerns about this draft.  First is the intended status of this
document.  It currently calls out draft-ietf-opsawg-tacacs as an informational
reference.  I think the question here is really whether this draft should also
be informational.  As a practical matter you really do need to have implemented
the other draft for this one to be implemented.  And that means that really it
should be a normative reference.  But it would be a downref.  To address this,
I suggest just making this document an informational draft, rather than
targeting for standards, and make the reference normative.

In addition, I have another question.  Is there interest or appetite for
creating a standardized and more version of T+?  If so, is the timing of a
standardized YANG model appropriate?

Eliot