I think you need to explain each and every change you make to the
ietf-interfaces definitions. Ideally, semantic changes would be
limited (or not even needed at all). But nobody can tell unless
you clearly document the changes (and why they are needed).

/js

Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <https://www.jacobs-university.de/>