Hi WG,
    I support this adoption and believe it will be useful.
    Besides I'm interested in this topic so I'm doing an open-source
project about the prototype of iFIT based on P4.
    I hope we can show the implementation on the Hackathon in March
2020.

Regards,
Weihong Wu

Weihong Wu
State Key Laboratory of Networking and Switching Technology
, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications