Hello, WG.  The final IETF 109 agenda has gone live:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/agenda.html
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/109/agenda.txt

The opsawg session will be on Friday at 12:00 (UTC+7) or 05:00 UTC or 00:00 EST
or Thursday at 21:00 PST (and so on).  The session is 120 minutes.

Please submit your requests for presentation slots to opsawg-chairs@.  As
usual, we will prioritize WG items.  We are also combined with OpsArea as usual.

When submitting your request, please let us know who will be presenting.  There
will be Meetecho test sessions ahead of the meeting to test your setup, and we
recommend all presenters do so to ensure their audio (and perhaps video) are
working.

The call for sessions will end on November 6, and we’d like all presentations
by November 13 so people have time to review the agenda, drafts, and perhaps
slides.

Thanks.

Joe on behalf of the co-chairs