Reminder that we want to close the call for presentations this Friday so people
have time to share slides and the WG has time to digest the agenda.

So far, we have received requests for:

* draft-ymbk-opsawg-finding-geofeeds
* draft-mvmd-opsawg-ipfix-fwd-exceptions
* draft-gu-opsawg-network-monitoring-igp
* draft-ietf-opsawg-mud-tls

Please keep them coming.  Thanks.

Joe