WG LC has closed on this document.  There have been a few comments by
both opsawg members and others (after the extended sweep of RTG).  The
authors have not yet addressed the comments in a published draft but
have proposed changes.

Adrian Farrel has graciously agreed to act as shepherd of this document.

I will mark the status as done with LC and awaiting write-up and a
revised I-D.  Thanks to the WG for commenting and to the contributors
for acking the IPR poll.  There has been no IPR cited for this work thus
far.

Joe