Dear OPSA WG,

We've uploaded a new version for the DMLMO draft:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-palmero-opsawg-dmlmo/

Main changes tracked under the "change log" section:

version 02

* "Support case" renamed to "incident".
* Add MAC address and IP address attributes under asset-inventory YANG module.
* Link among objects & YANG modules (notably with feature).
* New text about asset usage.

And new author collaboration from Shwetha Bhandari and Carmelo Cardona

We greatly appreciate your thoughts and comments.

Many thanks,
Marisol P.

On 26/10/2021, 01:31, "internet-dra...@ietf.org" <internet-dra...@ietf.org>