Hi,

I reviewed this draft at -01 [1]. The authors proposed acceptable
changes, and these have appeared in the subsequent revisions.

As part of WG last call, I have done another quick review. Asides
from a few trivial nits (below), I think this draft is ready for
publication.

Thanks,
Adrian

[1]
https://mailarchive.ietf.org/arch/msg/opsawg/xcSMXTG8Pooi3ypLNyQWEKm7qgg/

==Nits==

Section 1 para 1

This document shouldn't "propose" anything. It should "define".

---

2.1

s/Service Level Agreements/Service Level Agreement/

---

3.

s/the context of layering/the context of the layering/

---

3.1

s/specified in[RFC8641]/specified in [RFC8641]/

---

Obviously, draft-ietf-opsawg-vpn-common is an RFC now.
You can replace the reference and fix CCCC.

---

         leaf measurement-interval {
           type uint32;
           units "seconds";
           default "60";
           description
             "Indicates the time interval to perform PM measurement.";
         }

Is a value of 0 supported? What does it mean?